This week's Halloween project is a slender box just right for a candy container that is familiar to just about everyone. I've made similar boxes before and love that it's fun size that can be hung on a doorknob if you cut the twine or ribbon hanger just right.
It's said that the presentation can make a simple gift super special. That's true for any occasion ... including Halloween!
With a few of our punches, this little Halloween treat comes together in a jiffy. Let's take a look at the video tutorial.
You can also view this video on my YouTube Channel HERE. Are you subscribed? You don't want to miss any of my videos now, do you? :)
Ink and Inspirations Project Details:
- The box is cut from Cajun Craze CS at 6 1/2" x 8 1/2".
- With the 6 1/2" side at the top, score at 1 1/2", 3", 4 1/2", and 6".
- With the 8 1/2" side at the top, score at 1 1/2" and 7 1/2".
- You'll need a piece of Crushed Curry CS about 3" x 4 ".
- Basic Black...about 3" x3" for punching cat.
Here are the supplies for today's project...
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, S3U3Y3P6, to receive a FREE gift from me!
***If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Thanks for joining me for the 12 Weeks of 2018 Halloween projects...see you soon!