This style bag is one I've seen several times online and this year, I finally decided to give it a try for this 2018 12 Weeks of Halloween Series.
After you watch the video, read on for details for this project then give it a try for any occasion. Would make a sweet party or wedding favor package.
You can see this video over on my YouTube channel HERE. Be sure to subscribe so that you don't miss any of my videos!
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 6" x 6".
- Turn the paper so that what you'd like to be the bg bottom is on left side. Score at 1 3/8".
- Turn the paper so that this score is toward the top of your scoring tool. Score down to the previous score line and stop.
- Next, score all the way down at the 2 3/4" mark.
- Move over to 4 1/8" and score down to that intersecting score line.
- Finally, move over to 5 1/2" an score all the way down.
- Adhere and form box bottom as shown in the video.
- Embellish as desired.
These are the products used to create this project that are currently available:
The following products will be available September 5, 2018:
Trick or Tweet Wood Mount Stamp Set- 147725
Trick or Tweet Clear Mount Stamp Set- 147722
Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper -147531
Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon -147897
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, S3U3Y3P6, to receive a FREE gift from me!
***If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!