The August Paper Pumpkin is a beautiful collection of products. It was so much fun to make some alternate projects to share on my Facebook Friday LIVE last night.
Here's the first project we made. Isn' this bag adorable? It's the brainchild of my friend, Beverlee, from Cali!
- Score 1/2" on the white side (back) of each card. You will need 2.
- Burnish on these 1/2" scores with your Bone Folder.
- Apply Tear & Tape to these tabs. Attach cards to each other, white side to floral sides.
- Cut the base from Whisper White card stock that measures 5" x 4 1/2". Score at 3/8" from all sides.
- Cut off squares formed by score lines on that piece. You might want to angle cut those sides for an easier fit.
- Apply liquid glue to the sides (sparingly) and allow to become tacky.
- Carefully insert into box bottom and press against those sides from the inside of the bag with your Bone Folder.
- Tag: Stamp as shown the tag from the kit.
- Cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss CS at 2" x 3". Ticket punch the corners with a circle punch.
- Pinch in upper sides of the bag and close with a Gold Library Clip. Twine bow and vellum leaf are held with the clip.
Second Project- Gift Card Holder:
- Cut base 4" x 6".
- Score at 1" and 3 1/2".
- Fold up 1" score and adhere two sides with Tear & Tape.
- Cut layer for front 3 3/4" x 2 1/4". This layer was cut from one of the card fronts. I trimmed the white area from the sides so that the floral image would be centered.
- Wrap twine for closure around the folded card. Adhere the floral layer over top.
- Embellish as shown or as desired.
Project 3- Card:
- Cut card front off on score line.
- Cut card front on the 4 1/4" side at 4 1/8" from one edge and then 4" from the other edge.
- Turn and cut on the 5 1/2" side at 5 3/8" on one edge and 5 1/4" on the other edge.
- Cut card base from Blackberry Bliss at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
- Vellum is cut 1 1/2" x 3". Stamp sentiment in VersaMark and emboss with silver embossing powder.
- Use Glue Dots to attach vellum, leaves, twine. Twine conceals other glue dots.
Leave a comment below for a chance to win Prize Patrol (that's a Stampin' Up! term for being chosen for a prize!)
Thanks for tuning in today for the August Paper Pumpkin Alternate Projects...enjoy your day!