These back-to-school projects made with the En Route stamp set and Best Route Designer Series Paper are from a recent Facebook Live on Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown.
These were so much fun to create and share. I edited the LIVE video recording and wanted to share it here with you today.
Watch the video below and then read on for details on the projects.
You can also find this video on my YouTube channel HERE! Are you subscribed to my channel? Be sure to do so while you're there. You don't want to miss any of our videos so be sure and click on the bell!
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 2" x 3".
- Punch coordinating colors of cardstock to match Designer Series Paper with Tailored Tag Punch.
- Stamp on the lightest color punched piece.
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 4" x 6" and fold in half.
- Cut Whisper White CS to 2 1/2" x 1 1/4".
- Cut Mango Melody CS to 2 3/4" x 1 1/2".
- Cut Blueberry Bushel CS to 3" x 1 3/4".
- Cut designer series paper to 3" x 3 3/4".
- Layer punched circles, etc, to enahnce the sentiment.
I hope you find the occasion to make one or all of these back to school projects for loved ones!