Today's project is a pretty floral thank you card by my creative assistant and team member, Catherine Stewart. It must be mentioned that I am so grateful for her help in providing projects to help me, especially when traveling or "life" happens. You know...those times when family comes first.
Don't you love the boldness of the stamped background against the floral designer series paper? It is such a happy card and makes a wonderful thank you greeting.
Here are the supplies that were used to make this card.
***When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, ZDZHTN9Y, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
- Cut daffodil delight card base at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" score at 4 1/4"with scoring board then burnish with bone folder.
- Cut your DSP at 4 1/4" x 4 1/4". Adhere with liquid glue.
- Cut whisper white at 4 1/4"x 2 3/4" then stamps the flowers randomly in memento black ink. Add the color with the solid image of the flower in the pacific point, melon mambo and daffodil delight. Use the solid leaves stamp to stamp the leaves in garden green, then adhere down with liquid glue.
- Take the layering square framelits and use the scallop square cut out in whisper white with Big Shot.
- Then stamp Thank You form the Petal Palette stamp set in memento black diagonal (as shown) in the square.
- Stamp the bird and flower and then use the solid image to fill with daffodil delight and melon mambo ink. Use the garden green for the leaves. Ink the edges with pacific point and pop up in the center of your card.
- Make a bow with the linen thread and adhere with glue dot.
- Stamp your envelope with the flowers and fill with ink with the solid image of the flower.
Thanks so much for stopping by to see this pretty floral thank you card and if you have questions, just leave a comment below.