Today's Stampin' Up! cardmaking project is the perfect card for any happy day! It sports the Pick A Pennant Stamp Set and was designed by Catherine, a member of my Ink and Inspirations Stars team of Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
The tiny images in this set along with the banners make a great background and the sweet sentiment really stands out.
Here's the how-to:
- Cut Whisper White Thick card base 41/4 x 11 score at 5 1/2 then burnish with bone folder.
- Cut In Color DSP at 4 x 5 1/4 and adhere to card base.
- Cut Whisper White at 3 3/4 x 5.
- Stamp the banner in Mossy Meadow and Grapefruit Grove stamp the Mossy Meadow line banner over the Grapefruit Grove.
- Stamp the tassels and the birds in the Mint Macaron.
- Stamp the solid image of the bird in Daffodil Delight over the outline bird.
- Now stamp your flower outline in Grapefruit Grove then stamp in the same color with the solid image.
- Take the solid leaf image and stamp in Mossy Meadow over the outline image.
- Stamp the word OH and Day in Grapefruit Grove then Mossy Meadow stamp the word HAPPY
- Wrap your Linen Thread around for times and tie a bow then adhere down the the card.
- Use the flowers and coordinating colors to stamp the flowers on the envelope.
This stamp set also has a coordinating set of framelits. You can purchase it in a bundle for 10% off.
- Bonus Days!- August 1-31, 2018-For every $50 in product you order (before shipping and tax), you will receive a $5 Bonus Code to use toward an order in September 2018! The codes will be sent to you from Stampin' Up! via email so look for it and save the codes to use on your order from me in September! See more details HERE.
- Color Your Seasons Promotion featuring the Bundle used on today's card! These products are only available for a Limited Time and while supplies last! Ordering the bundle that includes the stamp set and framelits will save you 10%! The Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 are also new but may be offered in a future catalog.
- Use Host Code: ZDZHTN9Y when placing an order in my Online Store and receive a FREE gift from me. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will receive Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your FREE gift!
Thanks for tuning in for today's cardmaking project and I'll see you again in the next post!