Today's project is a 2018 Christmas Card idea with the limited time, Stampin' Up! Blended Seasons Bundle. This is a beautiful collection of products that will take you crafting through every season of the year!
Back to talking about Christmas cards...
This particular style card is one you could mass produce if you create in stages. How about this?
- Cut your cardstock bases and designer paper layer.
- Die cut your layering frames.
- Stamp your images and sentiments.
- Color your images.
- Cut and tie ribbon around designer paper.
- Assemble front of the card.
Not shown here but something else you can do...
- Cut neutral cardstock layer for the inside of the card.
- Stamp inside sentiment.
- Write your greeting and sign your card.
When you break it down into steps like this, it seems manageable, doesn't it?
Here are the products that you will need to make this Christmas card.
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the August Host Code, ZDZHTN9Y, and I will send you a FREE gift!
Important: If your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax, please do not use Host Code. You will earn rewards from Stampin' Up! for Free product that you can add to your order and I will still send a gift from me!
Have you started your holiday cards? Leave a comment and let us know and thanks for tuning in for today's 2018 Stampin' Up! Christmas card idea. See some other cards made with this bundle HERE and HERE.