Here's the Week 5 Halloween project...
Let's take a look at the how-to video tutorial...
You can also see this video tutorial on YouTube! Be sure to subscribe to my channel while you are there!
Want to make this project? Here's what you'll need...
- Cut designer paper to 4" x 6".
- Score with 4" side at the top at 1/2".
- Turn and put the 6" side at top and score at 1 1/2" and 4 1/4".
- See video for ribbon treatment.
September Specials and Promotions:
- When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, S3U3Y3P6, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
- Want to try all the new Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Catalog? Sign up for my Holiday Catalog Paper Share! Details HERE.
Thank you for joining us for Week 5 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween and, please share on Facebook with your friends!