This is the right size for one or two treat sized bags of Halloween candy. The construction is easy and you can jazz it up as much or as little as you'd like.
Here's the video so you can make these, too!
You can find this video on my YouTube channel HERE. Be sure to subscribe!
- Cut Designer Paper to 4" x 8".
- Score on the 8" side at 1/2", 3", 4 1/4", and 6 3/4".
- Turn and score what will be the bag bottom at 1" from the edge as seen in the video.
- Cut Highland Heather to 1" x 5".
- You'll need a piece of approximately 3" x 3" for both Whisper White and Black Foil Paper.
Here are the supplies used for this project. Just click on the links to shop...thank you!
September Specials and Promotions:
- Be sure to use any Bonus Codes that you earned in August by September 30th!
- When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, S3U3Y3P6, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
- We are now in Round 2 of the Designer Series Paper Share from the Holiday Catalog! Sign up for the second round of my Holiday Catalog Paper Share! Details HERE.
Who's going to try to make this little bag? Think beyond Halloween! It would make a sweet little Christmas gift bag. Try putting your on style and touches on this little ghost bag that's our Week 7 for the 12 Weeks of 2018 Halloween.