Today's project is an easy treat wrap that would be great for craft fairs or Fall Festivals. Designed to hold a small bag of candy or candy bar such as a Kit Kat, this can be made elaborate or clean and simple.
The supplies used here are from the current Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Let's take a look at the video tutorial below.
You can also see the video HERE on my YouTube Channel. While you're there, be sure to subscribe!
- Cut designer paper to 3" x 12".
- You'll need a piece of Blackberry Bliss to punch a 2 1/4" circle.
- You'll need a 3" x 3" piece of Whisper White to punch at 2" circle for stamping and a 1/2" x 3" piece for your sentiment.
- Cut a piece of Cajun Craze to 1/2" x 3" and trim as shown to back your sentiment.
Below, see the Stampin' Up! Supplies for this project. If you do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would be honored and grateful for you to order through my Online Store. Click HERE or the links below.
September Specials and Promotions:
- Be sure to use any Bonus Codes that you earned in August by September 30th!
- When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, S3U3Y3P6, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
- We are now in Round 2 of the Designer Series Paper Share from the Holiday Catalog! Sign up for the second round of my Holiday Catalog Paper Share! Details HERE.