Today's card project features one of the absolute favorites from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog, the Country Lane Suite.
The star is the beautiful stamp set, Country Home. With beautiful images to color with Stampin' Blends to wonderful sentiments in gorgeous fonts, this set is extremely popular.
One of the members of my Stars team, Catherine Stewart, sent me this beauty. Here's a little step by step for the how-to...
- Cut the card base from Soft Suede. Use the Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot to texture the card base front.
- Cut a 2" x 5 1/4" piece of the Galvanized Metallic Paper. Run it through the Big Shot with the Tin Tyle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Sponge over this piece with Blackberry Bliss Ink.
- Cut a 3" x 4" piece of Whisper White CS. Tear all four edges as shown and sponge with Soft Suede Ink.
- Stamp image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Color image with Stampin' Blends.
- Cut a 2" x 3" piece of the Chicken Wire Elements and adhere behind the main image as shown.
- Tie a piece of 3/16" Braided Linen trim and tie in a bow around the lower part of the sponged galvanized piece.
- Glue this piece to left side of card front.
- Glue main image with Chicken Wire to card front as shown.
Here are the supplies used to make the card.
September Specials and Promotions:
- When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, S3U3Y3P6, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
- Want to try all the new Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Catalog? Sign up for my Holiday Catalog Paper Share! Details HERE.
Thanks for checking in for this cardmaking project with a favorite from the Holiday Catalog, Country Home. Keep tuning in for more projects that will hopefully inspire you to get crafting for all the fun occasions and holidays coming up. You'll also receive exclusive project ideas in my emails. Not on my email list? Sign up HERE today!