It's Week 8 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween here on Ink and Inspirations and we are making this cute and easy Tootsie Pop medallion. This is a fun way to dress up a sucker type candy or even use a pick for a cupcake decoration.
Minimal supplies are needed here. Just used my super colorful Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper and some adhesive. Presto change-o...it's done!
Let's take a look at the video tutorial below...
You can also see this video tutorial on my YouTube channel HERE. Be sure to subscribe and click on the little bell to receive notification of all my videos.
Here are the Stampin' Up! products used in the video today. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I will be honored to serve you!
A hot glue gun will also come in handy. Be sure to watch the video to see how!
- Best way to score: Use a complete sheet of 12 x 12 designer paper.
- Score every 1/4" on the whole sheet, then cut 1 1/4" strips.
- Fussy cut hats or other images from the designer papers.
October Specials and Promotions:
- Next Saturday, October 6th, is World Card Making Day! Stampin' Up! is celebrating all week with 10% off selected products. See the specials in the Online Store HERE. Click HERE for the flyer.
- When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, VMGW66V7, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!