12 Weeks of Halloween 2018 Week 9- Cute Pillow Box Treat
October 10, 2018
This week's Halloween project for Week 9 highlights this adorable hound from the Trick or Tweet stamp set from Stampin' Up! What makes this treat even better? The base is one of our ready made packaging options from the annual catalog...the pillow box.
You'll love how simple these boxes are to assemble. Just take a look at this video and you'll see!
You can also see this Halloween project video tutorial on You Tube. While you're there, why not go ahead and subscribe to our channel...be sure to click the little bell? That way, you will receive notice of all new videos as these are published.
Here are the supplies used for this project. If you need supplies, just click the links to shop. I would be honored to serve as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
- Stamp and color your image first, then punch.
- The black sponging is an easy technique to add a pop of color.
- The neutral color of the pillow box (kraft) is a go with anything color!
- When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, VMGW66V7, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
- Today is the last day for the Paper Pumpkin Flash Sale...details HERE!
Now that you've read and seen all about making this cute Halloween treat box, comment below and let me know what you'd tuck inside.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.