Stampin' Up! Fall Themed Thank You Card
October 29, 2018
Are you ready for a fall thank you card idea using the beautiful Stampin' Up! Falling for Leaves Bundle? The color combo for today's cardmaking project is rich and vibrant while keeping a natural, woodsy feel.
In today's video tutorial, you'll see an easy technique that really adds a pop of interest to handmade creations. We are going to stamp and then use one of the awesome nee Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folders from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.
Ready to get started? Let's go!
You can also find this video tutorial on my YouTube channel HERE. When you visit, be sure to SUBSCRIBE and click on the little "bell" to get notice of all my videos as these are published.
Here's a closer look at the inside of the card.
Here are the Stampin' Up! Supplies used in today's project. If you do not have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I will be honored to serve you. Just click the links below to go to the Online Store or e-mail me with your contact information and I'll give you a call.
- You'll need a piece of Cajun Craze and Blackberry Bliss Cardstock approximately 4" x 5" for die cutting.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4" wide x 3" for die cutting border, 4" x 5 1/4' for stamped and textured layer, and 3/4" x 2" for sentiment.
- Soft Suede Cardstock: 4 1/4" x 11" for the card base.
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack: 2" x 4".
- When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, VMGW66V7, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Have a great start to your week, find some time to craft and thanks for tuning in for today's Stampin' Up! Fall Thank You Card idea.
Very pretty Lisa! A really nice stamp and die set.
Posted by: Pam | October 29, 2018 at 09:48 AM