If you have never tried a watercolor wash, you are in for a treat with this Stampin' Up! Christmas card idea for 2018.
This is a super easy technique that gives a soft and sweet effect with subtle colors or a dramatic effect with bold shades.
The Dashing Deer bundle is beautiful and those thinlits have two beautiful deer dies. One works well for this card's main image.
Here's today's video tutorial for this Christmas card...
- Cut Smoky Slate Cardstock for the base at 4 1/4" x 11".
- Cut Smoky Slate Cardstock for the layer at 4" x 5 1/4".
- Watercolor Paper is cut3 1/4" x 4 1/4".
- Whisper White for sentiment is cut 2 3/4" x 3/4".
- Substitute Sparkle Glimmer Paper for White Velveteen Paper as seen in the video (SOLD OUT) for die cutting deer.
Here the links to products used for today's card. As seen in the "inklings", the white velveteen paper is sold out so Sparkle Glimmer Paper is substituted.
Current Host Code: FDZMPJGZ
Use this Host Code when placing an order in my Online Store to receive a gift from me. If your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax, please do not use this code as you will earn Stampin' Rewards for free product to add to your order from Stampin' Up! I will still send your gift!
Thanks for tuning in for today's Christmas card featuring the Dashing Deer Bundle and the Watercolor Wash technique that you need to try right now! Let me know if you do!