Happy Tuesday and welcome to another easy Christmas craft idea with this gingerbread treats!
You know that here in the U.S. you can find these little individually pre-wrapped treats in most any grocery or big box store. I just added a crafty touch with my Stampin' Up! supplies and arranged on a gingerbread man Christmas plate as a door prize for a recent church event.
Here's the simple how-to:
- Cut some festive designer paper the width of your treat (3" for these) x 2" tall.
- Fold in half and adhere to front and back of treat packaging.
- Stamp the gingerbread man in Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake card stock.
- Punch with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
- Stamp the bow tie on Real Red cardstock in Real Red Ink.
- Punch with the same Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
- Glue bow tie to gingerbread man.
- Done and ready to go!
Current Specials and Promotions:
Save on a selection of Stampin' Up! retiring and surplus items—while supplies last. Be sure to place your order sooner rather than later, because supplies are limited and the Year-End Closeout ends on January 2. See the items that are still available HERE.
FREE Gift with Order!
December Host Code: 4JRUS6JD
Use this Host Code when placing an order of $50 or more in my Online Store to receive a gift from me. If your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax, please do not use this code as you will earn Stampin' Rewards for free product to add to your order from Stampin' Up! I will still send your gift!
Check out this easy hostess Christmas gift idea that was shared here yesterday! See you again soon!