Taking a little break from the holiday creations with this Stampin' Up! video tutorial with Follow Your Dreams.
This fancy fold and particular style of card was inspired by a card from my friend in California, Beverlee. I loved the little extension and I thought this dream catcher and feathers would be just right for this card.
See the how-to in the video tutorial below.
You can also see this video tutorial on YouTube where you'll find over 700 videos on my channel! Be sure to subscribe!
- Mossy Meadow Card Base- 4 1/4" x 11". Score at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock pieces- Cut 2 at 2 1/2" x 4" and 1 piece at 1" x 5 1/4".
- Whisper White- 2 1/2" x 4"
- Copper Foil - Approximately 3" x 3" for die cutting.
- Watercolor Paper- 1/2" sheet for watercolor wash and die cutting.
Here are the supplies used for today's project.
Free Gift from Lisa with Order!
Current Host Code: 4JRUS6JD
Use this Host Code when placing an order in my Online Store to receive a gift from me. If your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax, please do not use this code as you will earn Stampin' Rewards for free product to add to your order from Stampin' Up! I will still send your gift!
Thanks for watching my Stampin' Up! video tutorial and now you can try this easy fun-fold "dreamy" card and send it to someone special!