The Candy Cane Season photopolymer bundle includes a cut stamp set and a coordinating punch!
Here's the step by step how-to for today's card designed by Kristen, one of my team members.
- Cut Real Red 3 ½ by 5
- Take the snowflake stamp and stamp it in Versa Mark all around the Real Red paper.
- Sprinkle white embossing powder, tap off and heat with Heat Tool.
- Stamp strips from candy cane on REAL RED (scrap piece 3 by 3) in Versa Mark and sprinkle silver embossing powder tap off and heat with Heat Tool.
- Punch out with Candy Cane Punch
- Stamp bow with Garden green (outline) and then stamp off once for the inside bow. Punch out with Candy Cane punch.
- Cut square using stitch thinlits using the BIG Shot. (If you don’t have a BIG SHOT you can always just cut out Whisper White square 2x2)
- Stamp holly with Garden Green and berries with real red.
- Glue candy cane on whisper white square with the bow on the Candy Cane front.
- Stamp BE JOLLY in real red with 1 by ¼ strip Whisper White paper.
- Assemble card with an adhesive of choice and add rhinestones.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used for today's project:
Current Specials and Promotions:
Save on a selection of Stampin' Up! retiring and surplus items—while supplies last. Be sure to place your order sooner rather than later, because supplies are limited and the Year-End Closeout ends on January 2. See the items that are still available HERE.
FREE Gift with Order!
December Host Code: 4JRUS6JD
Use this Host Code when placing an order of $50 or more in my Online Store to receive a gift from me. If your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax, please do not use this code as you will earn Stampin' Rewards for free product to add to your order from Stampin' Up! I will still send your gift!
Don't miss out on the Stampin' Up! retiring products such as the one used to make today's 2018 Christmas card...SHOP NOW!