Stampin' Up! Christmas Card 2018 Candy Cane Season
December 11, 2018
Today's cardmaking project features a 2018 Christmas card featuring retiring products from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.
The Candy Cane Season photopolymer bundle includes a cut stamp set and a coordinating punch!
Here's the step by step how-to for today's card designed by Kristen, one of my team members.
- Cut Real Red 3 ½ by 5
- Take the snowflake stamp and stamp it in Versa Mark all around the Real Red paper.
- Sprinkle white embossing powder, tap off and heat with Heat Tool.
- Stamp strips from candy cane on REAL RED (scrap piece 3 by 3) in Versa Mark and sprinkle silver embossing powder tap off and heat with Heat Tool.
- Punch out with Candy Cane Punch
- Stamp bow with Garden green (outline) and then stamp off once for the inside bow. Punch out with Candy Cane punch.
- Cut square using stitch thinlits using the BIG Shot. (If you don’t have a BIG SHOT you can always just cut out Whisper White square 2x2)
- Stamp holly with Garden Green and berries with real red.
- Glue candy cane on whisper white square with the bow on the Candy Cane front.
- Stamp BE JOLLY in real red with 1 by ¼ strip Whisper White paper.
- Assemble card with an adhesive of choice and add rhinestones.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used for today's project:
Current Specials and Promotions:
Save on a selection of Stampin' Up! retiring and surplus items—while supplies last. Be sure to place your order sooner rather than later, because supplies are limited and the Year-End Closeout ends on January 2. See the items that are still available HERE.
FREE Gift with Order!
December Host Code: 4JRUS6JD
Use this Host Code when placing an order of $50 or more in my Online Store to receive a gift from me. If your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax, please do not use this code as you will earn Stampin' Rewards for free product to add to your order from Stampin' Up! I will still send your gift!
Don't miss out on the Stampin' Up! retiring products such as the one used to make today's 2018 Christmas card...SHOP NOW!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.