By just switching up your color palette and designer paper, you stretch the use of this sweet bundle and see just how versatile it is. You could also change the sentiment on the inside and you would have a great anniversary card.
Here's a video tutorial with the how-to process for this masculine themed Valentine...
If you're unable to see the video, please click over to my blog to see it there.
Here are the supplies used on today's card...
- The card base is cut 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2".
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper is cut 4" x 5 1/4".
- Crumb Cake card stock is cut 3 3/4" x 5" and run through the Big Shot with the embossing folder.
- Stamp the Hardwood stamp in Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake then cut the small hearts from this stamped piece.
Specials and Promotions:
- Sale-A-Bration is in full swing! Earn a free product from a special selection in our Sale-A-Bration brochure with each $50 in product purchase from now until March 30th! You can shop any time of day or night HERE!
- Current Host Code: CVQ6GCJD
Use this Host Code when placing an order of $50 or more in my Online Store to receive a gift from me. If your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax, please do not use this code as you will earn Stampin' Rewards for free product to add to your order from Stampin' Up! I will still send your gift!
Make a Valentine for your sweetheart with the Meant to Be Bundle and other great supplies from Stampin' Up!