- Today's project is a cute little treat bag for your 2019 Valentine treats! That sweet little otter is one of the characters from the adorable new set in the Stampin' Up! Occasion Catalog, Hey Love.
The sentiments are different but so appropriate to go with the images. I think these are great for friends, kids, or for fun family Valentine cards. These are also really fun and easy to color with our Stampin' Blends alcohol markers.
Here's the video with the process for this little bag. It's the perfect size for one of the individually packed Russell Stover Chocolate hearts that you can find most anywhere that sells Valentine candy.
Here is the Stampin' Up! supply list for this project. Just click on the photos for more information. If you do not have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would love to serve you. Let me know how I can help you!
- Try coloring with Stampin' Blends on our Crumb Cake card stock! Loved using it on this project.
- Cut designer paper for bagto 5" x 8 1/2".
- Score with the long side up at 1", 4", 5", and 8".
- Turn and score with the 5" side up at 1" and 4 1/2".
Thanks so much for stopping by today! You'll really enjoy making these little treat bags so shop now and get these ready for Valentine's Day!