2019 Valentine's Day Chocolate Treat
January 30, 2019
Today's 2019 Valentine project is a "hoppy" treat bag with a sweet chocolate treat!
I was so excited to find this guy on the candy shelves while grocery shopping and knew we had to make a treat using the FREE Sale-A-Bration set, So Hoppy Together!
Let's take a look at the video tutorial...
- All My Love DSP is cut 3 1/4" x 2".
- You'll need a scrap piece of Whisper White (approx. 4" x 4") for stamping and punching.
- Granny Apple Green cardstock- Approx 4" x 4" for punching.
- To punch the Cookie Cutter Builder heart, you'll need a small scrap or piece of Lovely Lipstick.
- If you're giving this treat to a small child, use adhesive to close the top of the bag rather than stapling it.
- These gusseted bags are food safe so you're good to go using these for food, treats, or snacks.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used for today's project. You can click the links below for more product information or to order from my online store. I would be honored to serve as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Don't you love the coordination of this stamp set with the candy? You can only earn the So Hoppy Together stamp set---it's free with a $50 product purchase from Stampin' Up! SHOP NOW so you can make this 2019 Valentine's Day chocolate treat to give to a special someone!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.