Here is a remake and cardmaking video tutorial. Same card, different color scheme. Even though I continually refer to this beautiful color blue as Balmy "Breeze" throughout the video, I doubt that I ever do it again! It's Balmy BLUE!
Oh well!... Here's the inside of the card with the sentiment hidden behind the front square...
Here are the details for this handmade card project:
- Base is cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score on the long side at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4".
- Whisper White Square is 2 3/4" square for sentiment and 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" for inside of the card.
- Cardstock behind Whisper White is 2 7/8" square.
- The designer paper is cut 2" x 5 1/4".
- *HOST CODE: CVQ6GCJD Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Become part of a special group in my Sale-A-Bration Celebration in April!
There will be make and takes, door prizes, video tutorials...Lots of stamping fun!
See how you can earn your spot HERE!
Try this fun fold idea the next time you make a card for a friend!