If you are new to cardmaking, thinking about trying cardmaking, or looking for an easy cardmaking idea, please read on!
In today's video tutorial, you will be seeing how you, yes, you can create a beautiful card with a few supplies and a few minutes.
Let's take a look at the how-to for this sweet card. If you can't see the video, be sure you click over to my blog.
- Stampin' Up! Note Cards and Envelopes are a must have for all stampers. Need a quick card...This is where you can start.
- The only way to get some of the beautiful designer paper shown in the video is to earn it for FREE with a $50 Stampin' Up! product purchase.
- Designer paper for card front is cut 3 1/4" x 4 3/4". Accent strip is 3 1/4" x 1 1/4".
- Whisper White for sentiment is cut 1" x 3 1/4".
- *HOST CODE: CVQ6GCJD Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Become part of a special group in my Sale-A-Bration Celebration in April!
There will be make and takes, door prizes, video tutorials...Lots of stamping fun!
See how you can earn your spot HERE!
If you haven't tried it, now is the time! Cardmaking is a wonderful hobby and brings joy to the creator and recipient.