A few days ago, I performed stamp surgery on one of my new Sale-A-Bration stamps, So Hoppy Together.
I knew that I would get more use out of this little frog stamp without the unicycle so I took an Exacto knife and cut it off! And, if I decide that the unicycle works well with my project, I can still piece it together and use it that way.
Here's the card that I made with my "new" stamp!
- Cut Pool Party card base to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
- Cut another later of Pool Party to 4" x 5 1/4". Use the Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to add some "waves".
- Cut Whisper White to 2" x 5 1/4".
- Stamp frogs across so that he's turning flips! Use Memento Tuxedo Black to stamp.
- Color frogs with Blends. Outlined with Pool Party Light to give a shadow/grounding effect.
- Cut two strips (3/4" x 5 1/4") of the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack in Granny Apple Green and adhere behind the top and bottom Whisper White strip as shown.
- Adhere to textured Pool Party piece.
- Tie ribbon below the main image.
- Adhere this entire piece with stamped image and ribbon to the card front.
- See how I finished the inside of the card below.
Below are the Stampin' Up! Products used on this card. The So Hoppy Together cannot be purchased but you can earn it for FREE with a $50 product purchase from Stampin' Up! HERE!
You can perform stamp surgery, too, to make this cute card! Place your order now and earn this little frog stamp set FREE!