If you viewed my Facebook Live last Thursday evening, you'll know that this was the Valentine card project that was featuring the Meant to Be bundle from the Occasions Catalog.
(Leave a comment below and I'll conduct a random drawing for someone to receive this card!)
While this card is a bit frilly and fun, be sure to check out this card with more of a masculine feel made with the same bundle!
Need an easy Valentine treat? Here's one made with half of one of our pillow boxes.
Here are the supplies needed for both projects.
For the Valentine card:
- Cut the card base at 4 1/4" x 11".
- Cut designer paper for background at 4" x 5 1/4" and 3/4" x 4" for inside of card.
- Use scrap or small pieces of card stock for punching and die cutting.
- Crumb Cake card stock for sentiment- 3/4" x 3".
- Whisper White for inside of card: 5 1/4" x 4".
For treat box:
- Cut pillow box in half by lining up curved end at 3" mark.
- Use scrap or small pieces of card stock for filler, die cuts, and sentiments.
- *HOST CODE: CVQ6GCJD Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Become part of a special group in my Sale-A-Bration Celebration in April!
There will be make and takes, door prizes, video tutorials...Lots of stamping fun!
See how you can earn your spot HERE!
Get ready for your Valentine's Day in 2019 with these Stampin' Up! project ideas!