Sweet Handmade Valentine Card for a Friend
January 28, 2019
Let's start the week off with a sweet handmade Valentine card for a friend. The Meant to Be stamp set and coordinating framelits make a beautiful set for any Valentine that you would like to make in 2019.
How about that beautiful embossed piece? It's created with our Sale-A-Bration Foil Sheets that you cannot purchase but you can earn them FREE with a $50 product purchase during Sale-A-Bration. You can see another example of using these Sale-A-Bration Foil Sheets HERE.
Let's take a look at today's video tutorial for this Valentine card idea.
- The card base is cut 4 1/4" x 11" in Crumb Cake.
- All My Love Designer Series Paper is cut 4" x 5 1/4".
- Foil Sheet is cut 2" x 5 1/4".
- You'll need a small piece of Whisper White (approx. 3" x 3") for stamping and die cutting.
- You will need another piece of Crumb Cake about 3" x 4" for stamping and cutting sentiment and die cutting heart.
- Tip: Use a Blender Pen to fill in some of the roses on the inside of the card.
Stampin' Up! supplies for this project are listed below.
- *HOST CODE: CVQ6GCJD Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Become part of a special group in my Sale-A-Bration Celebration in April!
There will be make and takes, door prizes, video tutorials...Lots of stamping fun!
See how you can earn your spot HERE!
Have you made any Valentine cards recently? I hope you've enjoyed today's card idea and are inspired to give it a try!
Beautiful card Lisa! Love all of the elements together!
Posted by: Pam | January 28, 2019 at 03:50 PM