This idea came from a request from a YouTube viewer who was interested in a different theme for a Halloween notepad that I made several years ago.
The Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies (148626) and All My Love Designer Series Paper (148576) made this project go together easily. Here's the original video tutorial with the instructions. Just change the designer series paper and add the hearts!
- Cut designer paper for outside cover to 2 1/2" x 5 1/2".
- Cut two more pieces for the accent banners at 2" x 1" and 2 1/2" x 1 1/2".
- Cut copy five pieces of copy paper to 5" x 2 1/4".
- You'll need scrap pieces of Crumb Cake and Lovely Lipstick to die cut the hearts.
- Cut twine to about 15" in length.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used in today's project. Just click the links to shop!
- *HOST CODE: WXFNUJ22 Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Become part of a special group in my Sale-A-Bration Celebration in April!
There will be make and takes, door prizes, video tutorials...Lots of stamping fun!
See how you can earn your spot HERE!
If you need a sweet little gift, minus the calories, make this mini notepad with "heart" for Valentine's Day!