Today's project is another easy Valentine treat bag that is a makeover of a Halloween treat. The size and scores have been altered to allow a good fit for this particular treat but the construction is the same.
Let's take a look at the original video and then read on to find out the paper dimensions and scores.
Lisa's Inklings with Project Details:
- Cut the designer paper to 5 1/2" x 7".
- Score on one side, which will be the bottom, at 1/2".
- Score the other side at 2" and 5".
- Trim the bottom as seen in the video.
Stampin' Up! supplies used for today's project:
- *HOST CODE: WXFNUJ22 Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Become part of a special group in my Sale-A-Bration Celebration in April!
There will be make and takes, door prizes, video tutorials...Lots of stamping fun!
See how you can earn your spot HERE!
Make this easy Valentine treat and watch the smiles from those who receive one!