When it came time to make a birthday card for our daughter, I knew the Needle & Thread Bundle would be beautiful.
My favorite die from this bundle is the focal point of this card with a gorgeous pierced floral image.
The floral images on the card front and inside of the card are cut from the Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper.
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock for the base at 4 1/4" x 11".
- You will also need a 1/2" strip of Very Vanilla for the the
- Cut a piece of designer paper at 4" x 5 1/4".
- Fussy cut two of the floral images for the card front and inside of card.
- Berry Burst for the pierced image is cut 2 5/8" x 4".
- Mossy Meadow for die cut label- 3" x 4".
- You'll need a scrap piece of Old Olive...about 3" x 4" to die cut leaves.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies that were used for this project. Just click the links for more information or to shop.
- *HOST CODE: WXFNUJ22 Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Become part of a special group in my Sale-A-Bration Celebration in April!
There will be make and takes, door prizes, video tutorials...Lots of stamping fun!
See how you can earn your spot HERE!