The hubs and I are staying with our granddaughter, Lyla, this week while her Mommy and Daddy are out of town. If you missed our little "crafting" time this morning on my Facebook page, be sure and check it out. :)
Here's the video tutorial with some details following. I bet you have supplies to make this little box today!
- Cut cardstock to 3 3/4" x 7 1/2".
- Score the 7 1/2" side at 3/4", 3 1/2", 4 1/4", and 7".
- Turn and score the other side at 1/2" and 1 1/4". This will be the box bottom.
- Cut two pieces of designer paper to 2 1/2" wide to 2 1/4" tall.
Here are the supplies that were used to make this project.
It's hard to believe that Valentine's Day is tomorrow! Be sure to check out this quick idea, and I'll have another really easy "last minute" project tomorrow.
- *HOST CODE: WXFNUJ22 Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Become part of a special group in my Sale-A-Bration Celebration in April!
There will be make and takes, door prizes, video tutorials...Lots of stamping fun!
See how you can earn your spot HERE!
Make this easy Valentine treat and watch the smiles from those who receive one!