Ribbon Technique for Cardmaking
February 19, 2019
Would you like a fun ribbon technique for cardmaking? This is one that you may have seen before but it's a good refresher if you haven't tried it in a while.
This is a card made with the Needle & Thread Bundle from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog. It is absolutely beautiful! The framelits are my favorite. Here's another card made with this bundle.
Ready for a video tutorial to see this ribbon technique in the making? Here you go!
- Blushing Bride base is cut 4 1/4" x 11".
- You'll need a piece of Whisper White and Balmy Blue (about 4" x 4" each) to die cut the piece for the sentiment and pierced/punched circle.
- The designer paper is cut 4" x 5 1/4".
Here's an up-close look at the ribbon...
Ready to shop? Read about my offers below!
- *HOST CODE: WXFNUJ22 Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Become part of a special group in my Sale-A-Bration Celebration in April!
There will be make and takes, door prizes, video tutorials...Lots of stamping fun!
See how you can earn your spot HERE!
Now that's you've read this post, try this ribbon technique on a card and see just how easy it is!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.