Today's project is a simply stamped card using stamps, ink, and paper. A few jewels were added for an easy embellished touch but as you'll see in the video below, it was just as beautiful without these.
The Enjoy Life stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog has these beautiful nature and silhouette images make cardmaking easy. It's a versatile set with beautiful fonts and sentiments.
Watch the video below and see how you can use simple stamping to make a pretty handmade card.
- Card base is cut from Pear Pizzazz cardstock at 4 1/4" x 11" and scored in half at 5 1/2".
- The Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper is cut at 4" x 5 1/4" to create the pretty bottom layer.
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink cardstock at 2 1/4" x 5 1/4" for the accent color behind the stamped image.
- You'll need a piece of Whisper White cut at 2" x 5" for your stamped images.
Here are the products that were used to make this card.
Specials and Promotions:
- Sale-A-Bration lasts just 7 more days! Shop now and get some freebies with your qualifying order!
- Thinking about starting your own stamping business? We'd love to have you on our Stars team! There's a great offer for joining by March 31st! Click here to learn more.
- *HOST CODE: CQ4QFFQS Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Become part of a special group in my Sale-A-Bration Celebration in April!
There will be make and takes, door prizes, video tutorials...Lots of stamping fun!
See how you can earn your spot HERE!
Now that you've seen the video, challenge yourself to create a card with just stamps, inks, and paper and I'll see you again soon!