Top 5 Reasons to Start Your Own Stamping Business
March 13, 2019
There are many of you who have thought about starting your own stamping business, right? Well, here are my top 5 reasons why now is the time!
1. Until March 31, 2019, there are two great options of great value:
Option 1: $99 Starter Kit- Instead of the usual $125 in product that you are allowed to choose for your Starter Kit, add an additional $50 to get $175 of your choice for your kit.
Option2: $129 Starter Kit- Get $175 worth of product of your choosing along with the Craft and Carry Tote ($50 value)
2. Flexibility- Work your business your way. Set your own hours!
3. Earn Extra Income- Whether you want to earn money to help pay bills, save for a vacation, help fund your children's extra curricular activities, save or add to your retirement fund, or to make this your career, Stampin' Up! offers a fabulous opportunity!
4. SU!pport- Receive creative and business support from Stampin' Up! and from me as your team leader!
- Stampin' Up! will provide you with a demonstrator only site with creative and business ideas, and...
- a quarterly magazine with loads of information, project ideas, and tips, and...
- a "hotline" called demo support with friendly staff that are eager to offer assistance and answer questions!...and,
- As a member of my Ink and Inspirations Stars team, you will gain access to a members only Facebook Group, weekly emails, and monthly online meetings with information and inspiration to help you with your business!
5. Relationships and Community- Become part of a supportive community of others who love to stamp and share it with others.
Become Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator and to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products to start your business.
Questions? E-mail me!
Or, if you've been considering starting your own stamping business for a while and are ready...JOIN NOW!
Lots of reasons that now is the time to start your business as demonstrator...are you ready?
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.