Last night on our Facebook LIVE broadcast, we made this fun fold card idea with the Little Twinkle stamp set from Stampin' Up! It's an easy assembly and I hope you'll give it a try.
Here's the recording of the Live video along with a little Stampin' Up! news at the beginning. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!
- The card base is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Use the same color of card base for the inside piece of card 1 3/4" x 4 1/2".
- The contrasting layer is 5 1/4" x 4".
- You will need scrap pieces of both colors of cardstock for punching circles and starburst.
- Cut Designer Paper to 6" x 2" and score at 3/4" on the 6" side.
Here's a photo of the inside of the finished card...
Host Code Details- MJKMNESH
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, MJKMNESH, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Thanks for stopping by to take a look at today's project! Now that you've seen the video, try this fun-fold card technique on your next cardmaking project then visit Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown on Facebook, LIKE my page, click on Follow and SEE First so you can get notifications when I am LIVE!