We put this little gem together on my Facebook Live on Thursday afternoon. It can hold those little snack size bags of Halloween treats. This little bunny is from a much-loved retiring stamp set, A Good Day, that is on the Stampin' Up! Last Chance List.
Want to see a few more samples with this set?
- Here are a sweet gift box and card.
- Take a look at this Mini Easter Basket!
- How about a sweet card for a friend?
These are some fun ideas, right? Now, let's take a look at the how-to for our featured project!
Easter Treat Product List
Here are some details of the project to help you put the actual pouch together:
- Cut paper 4" x 6".
- Score at 1 3/4" and 4 1/2".
- Turn and score at 3 1/2". This will be the bottom.
Hope you've enjoyed the last minute Easter treat idea and will make a few today!