Tribute to Stampin' Up! Lovely As A Tree
April 26, 2019
Here she is...the much loved Lovely As A Tree from Stampin' Up!
This awesome and iconic set debuted in 2001! 2001! Sadly, this beautiful and versatile set is retiring this year and will only be guaranteed available through May 24, 2019.
If you do not have this set, you MUST! NO wood mount stamp sets will be available beginning with the new Stampin' Up! catalog so consider ordering it in wood mount. I predict it will be a highly sought-after stamp set and a valued one for collections.
Yesterday evening, my Facebook Live focused on this stamp set and a style of card that I have created many times through the years.
Below is a recording of that video...
Buy Lovely As A Tree in Wood Mount or Clear Mount!
Here are some other cards created over the years with this amazing set!
- This card and video are my most viewed on YouTube!
- Here's a remake of that card in Emerald Envy and a similar one is gold!
- Here's one with the technique used in the Facebook LIVE broadcast.
- Simple silver embossing...
- Love the plaid in this simple design.
Are you convinced that you must add this set to your collection? I don't want you to miss out. Here's what you do next!
- Visit the Online Store at this link.
- Or, go directly to Lovely As A Tree (wood mount) or Lovely As A Tree (clear mount). Add to your cart.
- Order some new Sponge Daubers and Stamping Sponges to use for this technique.
- Look through the paper and ink sections to be sure you have the colors that you need.
- Add Host Code MJKMNESH to your order if your total is less than $150 before shipping and tax. (If $150 or more before shipping and tax, DO NOT use the code. I will send your gift AND you will receive Stampin' Rewards for your order.)
- Wait patiently for your order to arrive then make some fabulous cards!
Thank you for joining in on this tribute to Stampin' Up! Lovely As A Tree and hope you will e-mail me a photo of your cards made with this wonderful set!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.