Here's a Stampin' Up! the project idea and video tutorial for a fun gift bag with a sweet nature theme.
It's a lot of fun to make our gift packaging for our loved ones and friends. You'll see how easy it can be with today video and how-to for this gift bag.
Let's take a look at the process then read on for the details.
- You'll start with a 12" x 12" piece of designer paper.
- Score one side at 2", 5-3/4", 7-3/4", and 11-1/2".
- Make one turn and score this side at 2" and 10".
- Burnish your score lines well with your Bone Folder.
- Assemble per video instructions.
Need some supplies to complete this project? Take a look at the links below.
Host Code Details
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, MJKMNESH, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Thanks for stopping by for a "visit" today! I hope you'll give this project idea a try. For whom will you be making this nature-themed gift bag?