It doesn't matter how many of these tri-fold cards that I make, it's new and fresh every time! This is a fun fold idea for a card using a beautiful panel of your favorite designer paper. Here is another version and a video.
The designer paper panel is held closed with a coordinating ribbon and here's the finished look of the inside.
- Cut designer paper 5-1/4" x 12". Score ar 4" and 8".
- Slice off 1/8" on the right edge. This will be the side that folds in first.
- Whisper White for Base: 5-1/2" x 4 1/4".
- For inside of card: Whisper White 3-1/2" x 4 3/4", Lovely Lipstick 3-3/4" x 5".
- You will also need enough Whisper White and Lovely Lipstick to punch the circles.
- You'll need another piece of Whisper White to stamp and fussy cut the flower for the front.
If you like what you see here, please read on and be sure to...
- Receive more paper crafting and card making ideas and tips from me.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards Program.
- CLEARANCE RACK! Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- Save 10% when you purchase one of the Stampin' Up! coordinating product bundles.
- Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Orders $50-$149.99: You must apply the host code to receive the FREE gift.
- Orders $150: Do not use the Host Code! You will automatically qualify for my FREE gift and you will earn Stampin' Rewards.
Try this tri-fold idea for your next cardmaking project and I'll see you again soon!