It's graduation time and cash is usually a much-appreciated gift for this milestone!
Today's project is an easy to assemble folder that you can make that for cash or check to present to a graduate. The video was originally recorded to porst on my Facebook page in lieu of my usual Thursday evening LIVE.
Here's the video tutorial with the demonstration and the how-to:
- Cardstock is cut 6 1/2" x 9".
- Score at 3" and 6-1/4".
- Cardstock layer for the outside front is cut 6 -1/4" x 2-3/4" and for the inside it is 6" x 2-1/2".
- Designer Paper Layer is cut 6" x 2-1/2"
- You will need approximately 18" of ribbon.
Here are the basic supplies that you would need for this project.
- Orders $50-$149.99: You must apply the host code to receive the FREE gift.
- Orders $150: Do not use the Host Code! You will automatically qualify for my FREE gift and you will earn Stampin' Rewards.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I will be honored to serve you. You can shop online anytime here in my Online Store. You may also call or e-mail me.
Thanks for tuning in for this graduate gift idea and I'll see you again soon!