Mother's Day is this Sunday so here's an easy little gift box that you can create in minutes.
What can you tuck inside this box? How about a gift card? Maybe you could add a pair of earrings or a sweet bracelet. Movie tickets might be nice. Or, concert tickets to one of her favorites!
My granddaughter asked me what I'd like for Mother's Day and I asked her to color a picture for me. It's never to early to start them on the value and uniqueness of "handmade".
Whatever you decide, this little gift box will hold most any little treasure that you'd like to give. Are you ready to see how to
You probably have the supplies to create a little box like this but this stamp set is definitely one you'll want to add to your collection. It's at the top of the list below.
Here are the details for making the box. You know you are going to want to make it more than once!
- Cut designer paper to 6" x 9-1/2".
- Score at 1-1/4" from both ends with the 6" side at the top.
- Turn and score along the 9-1/2" side at 1, 2-1/4, 5-1/4, and 6-1/2.
- Whisper White for stamping is cut 1/2" x 3-1/4".
- Poppy Parade to layer behind the sentiment is cut 3/4" x 3-1/2".