Tri-Fold Card Idea and Video
May 03, 2019
Today's project is a tri-fold card idea that we made on Facebook Live yesterday evening over on Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown.
It's an easy concept and really shows off the beautiful (and, retiring) Share What You Love designer paper and the Strong & Beautiful stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog.
Let's take a look of the Facebook Live recording for the how-to and see this beauty, inside and out!
Lisa's Inklings (Project Details):
- Cut designer paper 5-1/4" x 12". Score ar 4" and 8".
- Slice off 1/8" on the right edge. This will be the side that folds in first.
- Whisper White for Base: 5-1/2" x 4 1/4".
- For inside of card: Whisper White 3-1/2" x 4 3/4", Mint Macaron 3-3/4" x 5".
- You will also need enough Whisper White and Mint Macaron to punch the circles.
- You'll need pieces of designer paper to fussy cut the flowers.
Here is the second card made in the video with details:
- Cut Blackberry Bliss base 4-1/4" x 11". Score at 5 -1/2".
- You'll need another strip of Blackberry Bliss cut 2" x 5-1/4".
- Cut Rich Razzleberry: 4" x 5-1/4" and 2-1/4" x 5-1/4". You'll also need a small piece for punching.
- You'll need a small piece of Whisper White for stamping and punching.
Now that you've seen the video, it's time to plan you're creations, right? Here's what you do next!
- Visit the Online Store at this link.
- Click HERE to see if the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper is still available. If so, add to your cart!
- Love the beautiful sentiments used on these cards? Here you go---> Strong & Beautiful.
- Look through the paper and ink sections to be sure you have the colors that you need.
- Add Host Code 4TG3422T to your order if your total is less than $150 before shipping and tax. (If $150 or more before shipping and tax, DO NOT use the code. I will send your gift AND you will receive Stampin' Rewards for your order.)
- Your order will arrive soon and you'll be making some Strong & Beautiful cards!
Thank you for joining me today and hope you will e-mail me a photo of your creations made with this fun fold!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.