Your Questions Answered: What To Do When You Run Out Of THAT Cardstock
May 07, 2019
Today's tip video answers the question about what to do when you run out of a specific color of cardstock and you really need to finish the project.
We've all been there, haven't we? Those times when you need a piece of THAT color and your scraps are all way too small.
In this cardmaking video, two of the Stampin' Up! retiring In Colors are used. But, since that recording, those particular cardstock colors are OUT OF STOCK! What's a crafter to do?
Take a look at the video below and see an easy solution that works for me.
If you enjoyed this post, please read on and be sure to...
- Receive more paper crafting and card making ideas and tips from me.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards Program.
- CLEARANCE RACK! Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- Save 10% when you purchase one of the Stampin' Up! coordinating product bundles.
- Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Orders $50-$149.99: You must apply the host code to receive the FREE gift.
- Orders $150: Do not use the Host Code! You will automatically qualify for my FREE gift and you will earn Stampin' Rewards.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I will be honored to serve you. You can shop online anytime here in my Online Store. You may also call or e-mail me.
If you have any questions for me to answer regarding cardmaking, rubber stamping, or paper crafting, please leave a comment below. I will do my best to answer and if I don't know, I will find out! Hope you will try this tip when you run out of a specific color of cardstock!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.