In today's cardmaking tip video, let's look at an easy way to add ribbon or trim to your handmade card or paper crafting projects. This tiny bit of embellishment makes a statement and adds a sweet touch. TThe lace seen above is the new Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim.
Here's the video with the super simple method of using trim or ribbon on your handmade cards.
This technique is a great way to use ribbon, lace, or trim while just using a smidgen of your embellishment.
Also, if you plan on mailing your cards, its the perfect way to add this bit of texture without adding too much bulk or weight to your cards.
If you enjoyed this post, please read on and be sure to...
- Receive more paper crafting and card making ideas and tips from me.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards Program.
- CLEARANCE RACK! Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- Save 10% when you purchase one of the Stampin' Up! coordinating product bundles.
- Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram.
Tune in tomorrow to see the completed card using this method of adding trim or ribbon and thank you for tuning in for today's cardmaking tip video tutorial.