Last night on Facebook, we gave the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog a fun welcome with a launch party and new cardmaking ideas.
Two of the very popular bundles were featured the Free As A Bird Bundle and the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle.
Here is the first card that was shared using the Free As A Bird stamp set.
*Purchase Free As A Bird Stamp Set and Stitched Nested Labels Dies together as a bundle and save 10%. Free As A Bird Bundle 
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad 
1. Fold the Crumb Cake CS in half to create the card base and crease with a Bone Folder.
2. Adhere designer papers to front of card base as shown.
3. Stamp the images in Memento ink on the small piece of Whisper White CS. Punch with the 2 1/4" Circle Punch and sponge around edges with Old Olive ink.
4. Color "robin" as shown with the Stampin' Blends. Adhere to center of Pearlized Doily with SNAIL.
5. Stamp sentiment on Crumb Cake card stock strip with Old Olive ink and snip a banner end on the right side.
*Purchase Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set and Magnolia Memory Dies together as a bundle and save 10%. Good Morning Magnolia Bundle