This design is simple and perfect when you want to show off some designer paper as you see here. I've made a quick video with the simple how-to. I know you'll want to make one so I'll have the list of the supplies listed below the video. Let's take a look!
- The card base is cut 4-1/4" x 11".
- Feather print DSP is cut 4" x 5-1/4".
- The designer paper strip is cut 1-1/2" x 4". I used the reverse side of the feather print.
- Pool Party strip is cut 1" x 4".
- Whisper White strip for stamping is cut 1/2" x 4".
Such an easy yet sweet card layout that you can make in minutes! Make a stack as a gift!