The designer paper makes a fabulous background and the die cuts are classic and elegant! Let's take a look at the video tutorial with the simple how-to and read on for some details on this cardmaking project.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used to create this project. Just click the links to find out more or to shop! Thank you!
- Card base is cut at 4-1/4" x 11".
- Designer paper is cut 4" x 5-1/4".
- Love these label dies! So striking! Stamp then die cut.
- When die cutting foil, it's best to cut a piece of foil just big enough for your die.
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, 77F3UAVJ, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
If you enjoyed this post, please read on and be sure to...
• Receive more paper crafting and card making ideas and tips from me.
• Earn a FREE stamp set with my Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards Program.
• CLEARANCE RACK! Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
• Save 10% when you purchase one of the Stampin' Up! coordinating product bundles.
• Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
• Follow me on Pinterest.
• Follow me on Instagram.
Thanks for tuning in for today's masculine thank you card and I'll see you in the next post!-- Lisa