We just love the warm and cozy feeling of a log cabin and this image combined with the sentiment makes a sweet Christmas card.
Let's take a look at the video tutorial for this handmade Christmas card.
- The base is Shaded Spruce cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- The woodgrain layer is from the Pressed Petals designer paper in the Annual Catalog cut at 4" x 5-1/4".
- Watercolor paper is cut at 3" x 4". You will also need a scrap piece for stamping and punching the sentiment.
- Cut a 4" piece of Burlap Ribbon.
Here are the supplies for this 2019 Christmas Card idea. Thank you for your consideration to shop with me! I would be honored to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Are you ready to get started on your Christmas cards? Shop now and use the Host Code 77F3UAVJ and I'll send you a FREE gift! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Don't miss out on anything! Be sure to...
- Receive more paper crafting and card making ideas and tips from me.
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Ink and Inspirations Customer Loyalty Rewards Program.
- CLEARANCE RACK! Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- Save 10% when you purchase one of the Stampin' Up! coordinating product bundles.
- Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram.
Have a great day and I'll be back with the third in the series of 2019 Stampin' Up! Christmas card ideas.