We are winding down on our series of 2019 Stampin' Up! Christmas card ideas here on Ink and Inspirations. The cards featured this week are using current Stampin' Up! product that you can purchase now!
You've seen watercolor this week and today we have another watercolor technique with an easy wash background. It's simple in stye but the message is one of jubilation and hope. The Handlettered Prose dies are perfect for cardmaking as well as scrapbooking and allow some great customization for your handmade projects. Let's take a look at the how-to video tutorial!
- The card base is cut from Blueberry Bushel at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- Large layer is cut from Whisper White at 4" x 5-1/4".
- You'll need some scrap or a piece of Whisper White about 4-1/4" x 5".
- Cut a piece to 3-1/4" x 4-1/2".
- Cut your watercolor paper to 3-1/4" x 4-1/2".
Here is a listing of supplies used to create this Christmas card. Just click the little photo link to learn more or to shop! I would be honored to serve as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
Be sure to use the Host Code, 77F3UAVJ, to receive a FREE gift from me! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!