It was used here to make this sunset background. My local club ladies made this card and no two sunsets looked alike! They were all beautiful!
And, if you haven't discovered this beautiful new Sailing Home bundle, you are in for a treat! It's beautiful and versatile and another must-have for your collection. You can see more cards made with this awesome bundle HERE.
Let's take a look at the video tutorial for the watercolor sunset background.
- Let your watercolored piece completely dry before stamping on it. Use a Heat Tool to speed up the process if needed.
- The watercolor paper is cut 3" x 4".
- The Night of Navy base in the video is cut to 4-1/4" x 11" but if you choose, the 5-1/2" x 8 1/2" piece works for this project, too.
- You'll need approximately 3" x 4" of Whisper White for stamping and die cutting.
- The Mango Melody piece is cut 3-1/2" x 4-1/2".
- If you so choose, you may put a drop of ink refill on a clear block rather than in the stamp case lid as seen in the video.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used to create this cardmaking project. I would be honored to serve you as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! Just click the links below to read more about a product or to purchase. Thank you!
Now it's time for you to try this sunset watercolor background so try some of our new watercolor paper and create a work of art!
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, 77F3UAVJ, to receive a FREE gift from me with your order of $25 or more! (before shipping and tax) If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!