Our most recent Sunday Crafternoon featured projects using the Over the Moon stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.
Here's the first project! It's a fun fold card!
Here are the basic details:
- Basic Black base is cut 4-1/4" x 5 -1/2".
- Real Red card stock was cut 4" x 5-1/4" and then textured with an embossing folder.
- The "magic" happens with a 5" Whisper White square that is strategically scored.
- Layers on top of the folded square are Basic Black 3"x 3" and Real Red gingham check from the Regals DSP pack.
- Both images (cow and moon) are stamped on Whisper White and "fussy cut" with Paper Snips.
- A 1" Circle punch is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals for a closure.
- Topper is designer paper cut 3-1/4" x 3".
- Ribbon is about 5"-6" and tied with about 10" of Linen Thread.
Here's the video... in case you missed it!
Supplies that were used to make these two projects are listed below. (The new Corrugated 3D embossing folder is not yet available.)
Ordering Special through Monday Night:
Place an order of $35 or more before shipping and tax (with the Host Code: 77F3UAVJ) in my Online Store by 11:59 PM (Central) Monday Night and receive the kits to make the two projects from Sunday Crafternoon. (Colors may vary.)
Place an order of $50 or more before shipping and tax (with the Host Code: 77F3UAVJ) in my Online Store by 11:59 PM Monday Night and receive the two kits AND a package of embellishments from the Annual Catalog. Plus, you will earn a Bonus Coupon Code for $5 for your Stampin' Up! order in August.
Click here to order and check back tomorrow for another project idea!